Live music with a freshly prepared buffet
Enjoy a freshly prepared buffet, a relaxed atmosphere and a unique viewing point for some of the Lake District's most beautiful scenery.
Our resident band 'Trickle Charge' will be playing a selection of Latin rhythms, mainstream jazz and tasteful pop as you cruise the entire length of Windermere. This popular two and a half hour cruise includes a quality two course cold buffet, a fully licensed bar (includes draught ale and lager) and a dance floor later in the cruise. This elegant cruise is a great way to spend a summer evening and are always extremely popular - make sure you book your place early to secure your place.
When we sail
- Saturdays - from 13 June to 29 August 2015, departs 7pm from Bowness Pier 1
- Wednesdays - from 8 July to 26 August 2015,departs 7pm from Bowness Pier 1
(Sorry, 27 June now fully booked)
Watch our preview video
Sample of buffet served (may be subject to change at caterers discretion)
- Roast Cumbrian ham, Cheese and onion flan, Marinated chicken fillet, Spanish rice salad, Summer leaves, Spiced potato salad, Tossed summer salad, Tomato pasta salad, Cherry tomatoes, Betroot salad, Classic coleslaw, Country bread basket, Mayonnaise and dressings
- Chocolate fudge cake with cream, Lattice apple pie with cream
- Tea and coffee
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for - simply call us when making your booking.
Tickets must be booked in advance and can be bought online (enter date below) or by calling 015394 43360. All prices include the full lake cruise, live band, 2 course buffet and tea & coffee.
- Adults £31.95
- Child (aged 5-15) £19.50
- Family (2 adults & up to 3 children) £88
- There is a discount of £2 per person for groups of 12 adults or more and the organiser can sail completely free of charge (call us to make a group booking).
- You are advised to book these cruises early as they tend to get booked up quite quickly.
- Local residents (LA & CA postcodes) with a free resident's card can get 20% discount on Saturday cruises in June.
- Please ring us on 015394 43360 to reserve your place or book online by selecting a cruise date below in the 'Book your cruise' section below.
Standard Ticket Prices (valid until Sunday 1st November 2015)
Tickets for cruises sailing today must be purchased at one of our booking offices. Book a ticket in advance by selecting a date in the 'Book Your Cruise' box below.
Valid for children aged 5 - 15. Under 5's travel free.
Family tickets are valid for 2 adults and 3 children.
- The cruise returns to Bowness Pier at 9:30pm
- Well-behaved dogs are allowed on board but please be aware that the journey lasts 2.5 hours and there are no toilet facilities for dogs.