Catch a (virtually) free bus to some great South Lakeland attractions
Plan a great day out with the South Lakes Free Rider bus service (X32SL).
This free bus links some fantastic south Lakeland attractions and accommodation including:
- Windermere Lake Cruises Lakeside Pier
- Lakeland Motor Museum
- Haven Holidays’ Lakeland Leisure Park
- Cartmel village
- Rusland Pool Hotel
- Whitewater Hotel
- Yew Tree Barn
- Holker Hall
- Merlewood, Grange-over-Sands
The free bus also links up Greenodd, Newby Bridge, Lindale and Grange-over-Sands with a direct bus route allowing South Lakeland residents a great option for car-free days out.
The bus service costs just £1 for adults for a full days travel, children free, but hand in your ticket to get your money back with discounts of £1 or more when you visit the following locations:
- Cartmel Food Market, £1 off
- Holker Hall, 10% off spend over £10 in the Courtyard Café
- Lakeland Motor Museum, £1 off entry
- Lakeside Hotel, 10% off
- Rusland Pool Hotel, 10% off spend over £10
- Windermere Lake Cruises, £1 off cruises
- Yew Tree Barn, 10% off spend over £10
- Whitewater Hotel, £1 off spend over £10
The bus runs for 5 weeks from Monday 28 July – Thursday 28 August.