Windermere Christmas Celebration - 14/15 Dec
Celebrate the best of the festive season in the heart of Windermere village.
Come along to the Victoria Street/High Street area of the village and get into the festive spirit with a whole day of activities that the whole family can enjoy.
- A wide range of festive stalls selling fantastic seasonal gifts from knitwear to soaps.
- Delicious food & drinks offerings available all day.
- Live music & on street entertainment.
- Ice skating rink.
- Father Christmas.
- Brass bands and choirs.
- Elf trail.
- The festivities will continue into the evening in the bars & pubs in the area.
Sail and ride to the event.
Get to the market easily from Ambleside, Bowness or Lakeside or combine a scenic cruise with your day out.
A special sail and ride service will run the entire weekend and will be provided by Mountain Goat Tours. The shuttle bus departs every few minutes from outside Bowness Pier ( 1 minute walk to boat services and 5 minutes walk from all Bowness car parks) and Ellerthwaite Square (5 minutes walk from Windermere Christmas Celebration).
It is FREE for anyone.
- Saturday 14th December - 11am - 7pm
- Sunday 15th December - 10am - 4pm
Get your free Local Resident Discount card or Christmas Gift Voucher from our stand
Windermere Lake Cruises & Lakeland Motor Museum will have a stand at the market.
If you're a 'local' (living in the LA or CA postcode areas), come along and sign up for a FREE Local Residents Card.
We'll also have stocking fillers and Cruise Gift Vouchers for sale.
Find out more
- Find out more about the website at windermerechristmas.co.uk