Windermere Christmas Celebration - 14/15 Dec
Windermere Christmas Celebration has now ended for 2019.
The information below is for reference only. See you next year for Windermere Christmas Celebration 2020!
Celebrate the best of the festive season in the heart of Windermere village.
Come along to the Victoria Street/High Street area of the village and get into the festive spirit with a whole day of activities that the whole family can enjoy.
- A wide range of festive stalls selling fantastic seasonal gifts from knitwear to soaps.
- Delicious food & drinks offerings available all day.
- Live music & on street entertainment.
- Ice skating rink.
- Father Christmas.
- Brass bands and choirs.
- Elf trail.
- The festivities will continue into the evening in the bars & pubs in the area.
Sail and ride to the event.
Get to the market easily from Ambleside, Bowness or Lakeside or combine a scenic cruise with your day out.
A special sail and ride service will run the entire weekend and will be provided by Mountain Goat Tours. The shuttle bus departs every few minutes from outside Bowness Pier ( 1 minute walk to boat services and 5 minutes walk from all Bowness car parks) and Ellerthwaite Square (5 minutes walk from Windermere Christmas Celebration).
It is FREE for anyone.
- Saturday 14th December - 11am - 7pm
- Sunday 15th December - 10am - 4pm
Get your free Local Resident Discount card or Christmas Gift Voucher from our stand
Windermere Lake Cruises & Lakeland Motor Museum will have a stand at the market.
If you're a 'local' (living in the LA or CA postcode areas), come along and sign up for a FREE Local Residents Card.
We'll also have stocking fillers and Cruise Gift Vouchers for sale.
Find out more
- Find out more about the website at windermerechristmas.co.uk