Working For Us
Windermere Lake Cruises is the largest tourist attraction in Cumbria and employs a wide variety of permanent, specialist and seasonal staff.
As well as offering an impressive range of roles, all our employees enjoy great benefits, flexible working practices and get to work in a stunning location in the heart of The Lake District. If you’d like to work on and around England’s largest lake, have the enthusiasm to provide a world-class service and provide a unique customer experience then please get in touch.
Current positions available:
IT Technician for Winander Leisure Ltd.
(parent company of Windermere Lake Cruises & Lakeland Motor Museum)
(permanent position based in Bowness-on-Windermere)
Working as part of a small team, the role will include:
- proactively managing and maintaining the groups’ network infrastructure
- deploying PCs and associated peripherals, particularly POS systems, including new installations and the redeployment of existing equipment.
- Assisting in the development of internal systems and software and installing/configuring hardware and software to agreed standards.
- Ensuring that systems and software are kept up to date, issues are prioritised/dealt with promptly and providing technical support to system users.
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s Visual Studio, SQL and MS Office is advantageous.
Closing Date for applications is 2 November 2018.
How to apply
To apply for this Winander Leisure position, please complete this application form.
Please complete the form and then send it to:
Via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to:
Winander Leisure Ltd.,
If you need any guidance on completing the form or simply want to chat about the roles available, please live chat (below), call us on 015394 43360 and ask for someone in our HR department.