Timetable and leaflet library
Information for individual passengers and groups of up to 19 people
Main Cruise Timetable
General information and timetable for our Red Cruise / Yellow Cruise / Islands (blue) Cruise and how to see the full lake on a Freedom ticket.
Steamer, launch and MV Swift services connecting Ambleside, Bowness, Brockhole, Lakeside & Windermere Jetty Museum.
- 📄 30 November - 24 December 2023 (PDF 0.60Mb)
- 📄 26 December 2023 - 7 January 2024 (PDF 0.6Mb)
- 📄 8 January - 2 February 2024 (PDF 0.6Mb)
- 📄 3 February - 9 February 2024 (PDF 0.6Mb)
- 📄 10 February - 22 March 2024 (PDF 0.6Mb)
- 📄 DRAFT 23 March - 30 November 2024 (PDF 0.6Mb) - ⚠️ Early draft - subject to change
Information for groups of 20 people or more
Full Groups Brochure
Information for school parties and coach groups of 20 or more. Our full brochure includes maps, prices and the full range of all-in-one packages that include a cruise and visit to one or two attractions.
- 1 April 2023 - 22 March 2024 DOWNLOAD (PDF)
Information for private charters
Spotter's Sheet - download before boarding
Foreign Language Leaflets
Order timetables for your venue Are you a hotel or local attraction? We can deliver printed timetables to your address to distribute to your guests and customers. Click here for more information.