Real-Time Views From Windermere
We've had some issues with this camera lately, so we have fixed the view temporarily to the north.
👁️Things to look for on this camera
This webcam is based at Lakeside Pier at the southern tip of Windermere. The camera automatically switches between the following views:
- Looking north up Windermere towards Bowness-on-Windermere. See arrivals/departures on the Yellow Cruise.
- Across the water to Gummer's How (external link)
- Across the water to Fell Foot Park. See arrivals/departures of Fell Foot Ferry.
- Construction of our new boat MV Swift.
- Lakeside platform of the Lakeside & Haverthwaite Steam Railway
🎦 Our new Lakeside WebCam video guide gives you more info on what you can see from behind the lens and was produced during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Head over to Facebook to view: ow.ly/ocgR50zolEn
Are you having difficulty in viewing the video? We've had to change the way our web-cams work and some people on Android phones/tablets can no longer see the video. We recommend installing Firefox web browser for android to fix this problem. Full details of why we have had to change our web-cam system.
There is another webcam at Ferry House that views the Windermere Car Ferry. Link to the FBA Webcam website.