Bowness Circular Cruise with Social Distancing
More space to enjoy the views around the central part of Lake Windermere
This cruise can be booked from today until Sunday 26 July
Bowness → Bowness | See route map below
🕘 60 minutes return
- A beautiful round trip from Bowness covering the central area and islands of Lake Windermere
- Stunning Lake District views with a fascinating commentary on the history, attractions and points of interest on the lake-shore.
- This is a special cruise during COVID-19 ✔️ online booking only ✔️ Social distancing ✔️ ticketed seating ✔️ enhanced cleaning | Find out more
To keep everyone safe on board and to maintain a good distance between all customers this cruise will have ticketed seating.
- Choose between indoor or outdoor seating when booking. Your colour-coded seat will be allocated to you and clearly marked on your e-ticket.
- Coloured seating zones and our friendly staff will guide you to your seats when boarding.
- Children under 5 who can sit on parents knees can travel free.
Standard Ticket Prices (valid from Saturday 4th April 2020 until Thursday 1st October 2020)
- 😷 UK Law means you must wear a face covering on this cruise
- 🚳 Sorry, no bikes allowed on these special cruises
- 🚫 Sorry, no Local Resident Card / discount cards can be used on these special cruises
- ♿ Wheelchairs have better access on our 'steamers' - please call us to book your place.
- 🐕 Well-behaved dogs travel free (please keep them close to you at all times)