Bowness Circular Cruise with Social Distancing
More space to enjoy the views around the central part of Lake Windermere
Bowness → Bowness | See route map below
🕘 60 minutes return
- A beautiful round trip from Bowness covering the central area and islands of Lake Windermere
- Stunning Lake District views with a fascinating commentary on the history, attractions and points of interest on the lake-shore.
- This is a special cruise during COVID-19 ✔️ online booking only ✔️ Social distancing ✔️ ticketed seating ✔️ enhanced cleaning | Find out more
To keep everyone safe on board and to maintain a good distance between all customers this cruise will have ticketed seating.
- Choose between indoor or outdoor seating when booking. Your colour-coded seat will be allocated to you and clearly marked on your e-ticket.
- Coloured seating zones and our friendly staff will guide you to your seats when boarding.
- Children under 5 who can sit on parents knees can travel free.
Standard Ticket Prices (valid from Saturday 4th April 2020 until Thursday 1st October 2020)
- 🐕 Well-behaved dogs travel free (please keep them close to you at all times)
- 🚳 Sorry, no bikes allowed on these special cruises
- 👱🏻♂️ Sorry, no Local Resident Card / discount cards can be used on these special cruises
- 😷 UK Law means you must wear a face covering on this cruise
- 🛒 Buy online & get over £40 worth of discount vouchers to use at local businesses.
- ♿ Wheelchairs have better access on our 'steamers' - please call us to book your place.