Live music with a freshly prepared buffet
The Summer Evening Buffet Cruise has now ended for 2019.
It will return in June 2020. The prices and format are currently being confirmed, but you should be able to book in early 2020. The information below is for reference only.
Enjoy a freshly prepared buffet, a relaxed atmosphere and a unique viewing point for some of the Lake District's most beautiful scenery.
- Our resident band 'Trickle Charge' will be playing a selection of Latin rhythms, mainstream jazz and tasteful pop as you cruise the entire length of Windermere.
- This popular two and a half hour cruise includes a quality two-course cold buffet, a fully licensed bar (includes draught ale and lager) and a dance floor later in the cruise.
- This elegant cruise is a great way to spend a summer evening and are always extremely popular - make sure you book your place early to secure your place.
When we sail
- Saturdays - from 1 June to 24 August 2019, departs 7pm from Bowness Pier 1
- Wednesdays - from 3 July to 28 August 2019, departs 7pm from Bowness Pier 1
Sample of buffet served (may be subject to change at caterers discretion)
- Roast Cumbrian ham, Cheese and onion flan, Marinated chicken fillet, Spanish rice salad, Summer leaves, Spiced potato salad, Tossed summer salad, Tomato pasta salad, Cherry tomatoes, Beetroot salad, Classic coleslaw, Country bread basket, Mayonnaise and dressings
- Chocolate fudge cake with cream, Lattice apple pie with cream
- Tea and coffee
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for - simply call us when making your booking.
Tickets must be booked in advance and can be bought online (enter date below) or by calling 015394 43360. All prices include the full lake cruise, live band, 2-course buffet and tea & coffee.
- Adults £32.95
- Child (aged 5-15) £20
- Family (2 adults & up to 3 children) £90
- There is a discount of £2 per person for groups of 12 adults or more and the organiser can sail completely free of charge (call us to make a group booking).
- You are advised to book these cruises early as they tend to get booked up quite quickly.
- Local Resident Card holders (LA or CA postcodes) can get 20% discount up until Wednesday 17 July inclusive - please call to book your tickets.
- Please note only one special offer listed above can be used within a booking (i.e 20% local discount OR Group discount).
- Please ring us on 015394 43360 to reserve your place or book online by selecting a cruise date below in the 'Book your cruise' section below.
- The cruise returns to Bowness Pier at 9:30pm
- Well-behaved dogs are allowed on board but please be aware that the journey lasts 2½ hours and there are no toilet facilities for dogs.
- Bar on board now accepts cash, cards and contactless payments.