This cruise has now finished for summer 2023.
Enjoy a freshly prepared buffet, a relaxed atmosphere and a unique viewing point for some of the Lake District's most beautiful scenery.
- Our resident band 'Trickle Charge' will be playing a selection of Latin rhythms, mainstream jazz and tasteful pop as you cruise the entire length of Windermere.
- This popular two and a half hour cruise includes a quality two-course cold buffet - NEW menu for 2023, a fully licensed bar (includes draught ale and lager) and a dance floor later in the cruise.
- This elegant cruise is a great way to spend a summer evening and are always extremely popular - make sure you book your place early to secure your place.
When we sail
- Saturdays - from Saturday 3 June to Saturday 26 August 2023, departs 7pm from Bowness Pier 1
Sample of buffet served NEW for 2023 (may be subject to change at caterers discretion)
- Home-roasted ham, Poached chicken breast with fresh herbs, Vegetable tart, Roasted red peppers & tomatoes with mozzarella, Pine nuts and pesto, Toasted seed slaw, Seasonal salad with vinegarette dressing, New potato salad with chives & spring onions, Assorted bread basket & butter.
- Fresh berry pavlova, Chocolate pot, Raspberry posset.
- Tea and coffee
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for - simply enter details in the checkout section when booking.
Tickets must be booked in advance and can be bought online (enter date below) or by calling 015394 43360. Please note booking closes at noon on the day of the cruise, so we can prepare the boat and catering for the night's entertainment.
All prices include the full lake cruise, live band, 2-course buffet and tea & coffee.
- Adults £44.95
- Child (aged 5-15) £27.00
- Family (2 adults & up to 3 children) £130.00
- You are advised to book these cruises early as they tend to get booked up quite quickly.
- Please ring us on 015394 43360 to reserve your place or book online by selecting a cruise date below in the 'Book your cruise' section below.
- The cruise returns to Bowness Pier at 9:30pm
- Well-behaved dogs are allowed on board but please be aware that the journey lasts 2½ hours and there are no toilet facilities for dogs.
- The bar on board accepts cash, cards and contactless payments.