Live music with a freshly prepared buffet
The Summer Evening Buffet Cruise is due to start again in June 2020.
We are taking bookings, but if we have to cancel due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we will cancel and refund you in full.
Enjoy a freshly prepared buffet, a relaxed atmosphere and a unique viewing point for some of the Lake District's most beautiful scenery.
- Our resident band 'Trickle Charge' will be playing a selection of Latin rhythms, mainstream jazz and tasteful pop as you cruise the entire length of Windermere.
- This popular two and a half hour cruise includes a quality two-course cold buffet, a fully licensed bar (includes draught ale and lager) and a dance floor later in the cruise.
- This elegant cruise is a great way to spend a summer evening and are always extremely popular - make sure you book your place early to secure your place.
When we sail
- Saturdays - from 6 June to 29 August 2020, departs 7pm from Bowness Pier 1
- Wednesdays - from 1 July to 26 August 2020, departs 7pm from Bowness Pier 1
Sample of buffet served (may be subject to change at caterers discretion)
- Home-roasted ham; Chicken breast marinated and poached in white wine, garlic and mixed herbs; Pasta with flaked Salmon, juicy prawns and Marie Rose sauce; Homemade vegetarian quiche; New potato salad with spring onions and chives, Crunchy red and white cabbage coleslaw; Tomato and red onion salad with a basil dressing; Summer leaves with vinaigrette, Greek Salad with feta and olives, fresh bread rolls and butter
Lemon posset; Fresh fruit Pavlova; Caramel banoffee pot
- Tea and coffee
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for - simply call us when making your booking.
Tickets must be booked in advance and can be bought online (enter date below) or by calling 015394 43360. All prices include the full lake cruise, live band, 2-course buffet and tea & coffee.
- Adults £34.95
- Child (aged 5-15) £20
- Family (2 adults & up to 3 children) £90
- There is a discount of £2 per person for groups of 12 adults or more and the organiser can sail completely free of charge (call us to make a group booking).
- You are advised to book these cruises early as they tend to get booked up quite quickly.
- Local Resident Card holders (LA or CA postcodes) can get 20% discount up until Wednesday 22 July inclusive - please call to book your tickets.
- Please note only one special offer listed above can be used within a booking (i.e 20% local discount OR Group discount).
- Please ring us on 015394 43360 to reserve your place or book online by selecting a cruise date below in the 'Book your cruise' section below.
Standard Ticket Prices (valid from Saturday 4th April 2020 until Sunday 1st November 2020)
- Prices below are return fares
- Book your tickets by selecting a date in the 'Book Your Cruise' box below.
- The cruise returns to Bowness Pier at 9:30pm
- Well-behaved dogs are allowed on board but please be aware that the journey lasts 2½ hours and there are no toilet facilities for dogs.
- Bar on board now accepts cash, cards and contactless payments.