Yellow Cruise (with allocated seating)
Sail from Bowness to Lakeside or vice versa.
Book this cruise online for up to Sun 18 July 2021 (inclusive)
📆 Tickets go on sale about 7-10 days in advance.
Bowness ↔ Lakeside | See route map below
🕘 40 minutes each way
- Board at Lakeside or Bowness and return on a later boat.
- Your ticket allows you get off and get a later boat back. You choose the outward and return time when booking.
- Each journey includes a fascinating commentary on the history, attractions and points of interest surrounding Windermere.
- This is a special service during COVID-19: ✔️ online booking only ✔️ Social distancing ✔️ ticketed seating ✔️ enhanced cleaning | Find out more
To keep everyone safe on board and to maintain a good distance between all customers, our boats have ticketed seating.
- Choose from either a single or return journey from either Bowness or Lakeside
- You must book a seat for the outward and return legs of your journey
- Infants (under 3s) who don't need a seat (who can travel on a parents knee) can travel for free.
On the boat
- Choose between indoor or outdoor seating when booking. Your colour-coded seat will be allocated to you and clearly marked on your e-ticket.
- Coloured seating zones and our friendly staff will guide you to your seats when boarding the boat.
- Every person on board needs a seat (except under 3s who sit on a parents knee).
- On steamer & MV Swift services, some outdoor seats are under cover with sides on the vessel, some are not. Sorry, you can't pick which seats you get when selecting outdoor seats.
Standard Ticket Prices (valid from Saturday 27th March 2021 until Sunday 31st October 2021)
- Prices below are return fares
- 😷 UK Law means you must wear a face-covering on board Info >
- 🚳 Sorry, no bikes allowed
- 🚫 Sorry, no Local Resident Card / discount cards can be used on this service
- 🐕 Well-behaved dogs travel free (please keep them close to you at all times)
- ⭐ Our usual combined tickets with Lakeland Motor Museum & Lakes Aquarium are not running at the moment, sorry.