A Great Group Package
20 -50 passengers
Main season only (Easter - end of October)
This package includes:
More information about this package
About your Yellow Cruise on Lake Windermere
- 40 minute ride on historic 'Steamer' vessel (from Bowness to Lakeside or Lakeside to Bowness).
- Full bar facilities on board serving hot drinks, alcohol and soft drinks and snacks.
- Inside and outside seating with stunning views over the Lakeland Fells
- Toilet facilities on board
- Free coach parking at Bowness Pier, Lakeside Pier or Haverthwaite Railway Station
- 90 minute return cruise option also available
About the Lakeside & Haverthwaite Railway
- Steam locomotives pull traditional 1950’s carriages through stunning Lakeland scenery
- 20 minute single train journey (Lakeside to Haverthwaite or Haverthwaite to Lakeside)
- Licensed restaurant at Haverthwaite Station
- Explore the engine sheds and woodland trail at Haverthwaite Station
- Children's play area
- Lakeside Station is a 1 minute walk from Lakeside pier
- Trains wait for connecting boats and boats wait for connecting trains
About the Lakes Aquarium
- Take a journey beneath the waters of the world – from Lake Windermere to the Amazon River
- Incredible underwater tunnel and indoor/outdoor tanks
- Interactive Dive Bell
- Up to 10 daily talks for visitors
- Meet the creatures sessions and otter feeding
- Rockpool gift shop
- Coach drop off/pick up point
- 1 minute walk from Lakeside Railway Station and Lakeside Pier
Prices (Valid until 23 March 2018)
Prices for this group package (20+ people) are as follows:
How to book
- One call books it all!
- Book your group of 20 or more at all three attractions by calling us on 015394 43360 or click on live chat below.
- No obligation or payment required when booking, simply pay on the day you arrive.
Practical Information for Tour/Group Leaders
See our practical information page for information on coach parking, toilets, facilities and more.
Looking for prices for 24 March 2018 - March 2019?