Museums of Transport
Enjoy a cruise on Windermere, as well as two heritage transport attractions!
20 - 50 passengers
Available all year
This package includes:
- A single half-lake cruise (Red Cruise, Bowness to Ambleside or Ambleside to Bowness) and Yellow Cruise (Bowness to Windermere Jetty Museum of Boats, Steam & Stories) 40 minutes in duration. Return journeys or full lake cruises are also available.
- Entry to the Lakeland Motor Museum
- Entry to Windermere Jetty
- 40 minute ride on historic 'Steamer' vessel (from Bowness to Ambleside or Ambleside to Bowness).
- Short cruise from Bowness to Windermere Jetty
- Full bar facilities on board serving hot drinks, alcohol and soft drinks and snacks.
- Inside and outside seating with stunning views over the Lakeland Fells
- Toilet facilities on board
- Free coach parking at Bowness Pier
- 90 minute return cruise option also available
About the Lakeland Motor Museum
- Over 30,000 exhibits of cars, motorcycles, scooters and auto memorabilia
- Pedal cars, bikes and Leven Valley historical exhibits
- Bluebird Exhibition celebrating record-breaking Donald and Malcolm Campbell
- Complimentary educational packs, quizzes and school parties welcome
- Picturesque riverside setting with Café Ambio on site
- Convenient bus shuttle service from Lakeside Pier
About Windermere Jetty
- A fascinating lake-shore museum housed in an award-winning modern building
- Stunning gallery space containing steam launches, sailing yachts, motor boats and more
- Live conservation workshop, classic boat trips and cafe also on site
Prices for this group package (20+ people) are as follows:
How to book
- One call books it all!
- Book your group of 20 or more at all three attractions by calling us on 015394 43360 or click on live chat below.
- No obligation or payment required when booking, simply pay on the day you arrive.
Practical Information for Tour/Group Leaders
See our practical information page for information on coach parking, toilets, facilities and more.