Combine a thrilling session with Treetop Trek and a relaxing cruise!
Available all year (except January)
This package includes:
More information about this package
About your Red Cruise on Lake Windermere
- A 20 minute cruise from Bowness to Brockhole. Treetop Trek is 5 minutes walk from Brockhole Pier and is easy to find.
- After your Treetop Trek session, simply catch the boat onwards to Ambleside (Waterhead), journey time is 15 minutes.
- Both cruises will be on modern launches with inside and outside seating and stunning views over the Lakeland Fells.
- A small bar is on board serving snacks, hot drinks plus alcoholic and soft drinks.
- Toilet facilities on board.
- Free coach parking at Bowness Pier and coach pick-up places at Brockhole and Ambleside (Waterhead) Pier.
About Treetop Trek
- An award-winning high-ropes experience for any adventurous group
- Follow a treetop trail of spectacular aerial obstacles and zip wires up to 15 metres high in the lake-shore woodland.
- Choose from a treetop trek (roughly 1 hour duration) or a 250m triple zip wire session (30 minutes).
Prices (Valid until March 2022)
Prices for this group package (20+ people) are as follows:
|Adult||Awaiting 2021 price|
2020 price was:
£23 each for treetop trek & cruise
(£18 for zip wire-only & cruise)
|Child||Awaiting 2021 price|
2020 price was:
£19.80 each for treetop trek & cruise
(£15.80 for zip wire-only)
How to book
- One call books it all!
- Book your group of 20 or more at all three attractions by calling us on 015394 43360 or click on live chat below.
- No obligation or payment required when booking, simply pay on the day you arrive.
Practical Information for Tour/Group Leaders
See our practical information page for information on coach parking, toilets, facilities and more.