Explore the whole of Windermere and enjoy a full day out with a Freedom of the Lake ® ticket.
Our best value cruise ticket is valid on all scheduled sailings and is valid for 24 hours from time of purchase or when you exchange your online e-voucher for your ticket at our piers.
The ticket is valid on all of the following cruises:
- Full length of Windermere | Lakeside ↔ Ambleside (Waterhead) - combining Red & Yellow Cruise
- Red Cruise | Half of the lake: Bowness → Brockhole → Ambleside (Waterhead) → Bowness
- Yellow Cruise | Half of the lake: Bowness ↔ Lakeside
- Islands (Blue) Cruise | Bowness ↺
The Freedom of the Lake ® ticket allows you to sit back, relax and see the whole of the lake. Travel the full length of Lake Windermere in just under 3 hours.
Standard Ticket Prices (valid from Monday 1st November 2021 until Friday 1st April 2022)
- Prices below are return fares
- Book your tickets by selecting a date in the 'Book Your Cruise' box below.
- 🎫 Buy tickets online or at pier ticket offices on the day
- 😷 Face-coverings may have to be worn on public transport - we are awaiting further guidance from The UK Government
- 🐕 Well-behaved dogs travel free
- 🚲 Bikes are welcome on our 'steamer' services