Live music with a freshly prepared buffet
Enjoy a freshly prepared buffet, a relaxed atmosphere and a unique viewing point for some of the Lake District's most beautiful scenery.
Our resident band 'Trickle Charge' will be playing a selection of Latin rhythms, mainstream jazz and tasteful pop as you cruise the entire length of Windermere. This popular 2 and a half hour cruise includes a quality 2 course cold buffet, a fully licensed bar (includes draft ale and lager) and a dance floor later in the cruise. This elegant cruise is a great way to spend a summer evening and are always extremely popular - make sure you book your place early to secure your place.
When we sail
- June - Every Saturday, 7pm from Bowness Pier 1
- July & August - Every Wednesday and Saturday, 7pm from Bowness Pier 1
(Our last sailing of the year is Saturday 23 August)
Watch our preview video
Sample of Buffet served (may be subject to change at caterers discretion)
- Roast Cumbrian ham, Roast vegetable quiche, Marinated chicken fillet, Spanish rice salad, Summer leaves, Spiced potato salad, Tomato pasta salad, Cherry tomatoes, Pickled beetroot, Classic coleslaw, Country bread basket, Mayonnaise and dressings
- Chocolate fudge cake with cream, Apple pie with cream
- Tea and coffee
Standard Ticket Prices (valid until Sunday 2nd November 2014)
Tickets for cruises sailing today must be purchased at one of our booking offices. Tickets for cruises from tomorrow can be purchased in advance online, or from any our booking offices on the day of travel.
Valid for children aged 5 - 15. Under 5's travel free.
Family tickets are valid for 2 adults and 3 children.
- There is a discount of £1 per person for groups of 12 adults or more and the organiser can sail completely free of charge (not available by booking online)!
- You are advised to book these cruises early as they tend to get booked up quite quickly.
- Please ring us on 015394 43360 to reserve your place or book online by selecting a cruise date below in the 'Book your cruise' section below.