Swift has three decks and at full capacity can hold 300 passengers.
This ship was built in 2020 by Damen Shipyards Group. The sections of boat were transported by road to Lakeside and assembled. The M.V. Swift is 34.4 metres long and uses 2 x Volvo Penta engines to power an electrical propulsion system. It is manned by a crew of four.
The ship is fully wheelchair accessible.
Passenger facilities include:
- Refreshment bar and licensed bar
- Promenade deck
- Indoor/outdoor upper deck with glazing that can be lowered/raised for different weather conditions
- View stations
- Centrally heated saloons and toilets
- Wheelchair accessible toilet
- All facilities are wheelchair accessible on this boat.
Read the fascinating story of how the vessel was built in our blog here.
Use your mouse to have a look around the vessel and click on the red hotspots to jump around the ship.
Our plans show the layout of the ship and the range of seating available during a scheduled sailing. The upper deck has movable seating, so can be customised for special occasions. Sorry, not to scale.